Model number: 6506
Industry-leading powered ambulance cot features a battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the cot at the touch of a button.
The Power-PRO XT is a powered wheeled stretcher intended to support and transport the entire body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes infants and adults). With an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button.
The Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System lifts and lowers the cot into and out of the ambulance, reducing spinal loads and the risk of cumulative trauma injuries. It improves operator and patient safety by supporting the cot throughout the loading and unloading process.
- Innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers the cot at the touch of a button
- Easy-to-use manual back-up system
- Retractable head section enables navigation in tight spaces in any height position
- Automatic high-speed retract feature
- XPS Siderails
- Knee gatch
- X-restraint straps package
- SMRT Battery Kit
- Top of the line mattress and pillow included
- IV pole
- O2 Cylinder Straps
- Defibrillator platform
- Head end storage flat
- Backrest storage pouch
- Base storage net
- Equipment hook
- Safety hook for ambulance
- User's manual
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers' compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System Features:
- Occupant Safety: Meets dynamic crash test standards for maximized occupant safety. Also minimizes patient drops by supporting the cot until the wheels are on the ground.
- Wireless Communication: The system wirelessly communicates with Power-PRO cots for ease of operation and maximum operator convenience.
- Hydraulic Lift: Ergonomically designed to reduce operator and patient injuries, Power-LOAD hydraulically lifts patients weighing up to 700 lbs with the touch of a button.
Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73° / + 15°.
- Overall Length: 81" (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5" (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2" (5 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:Seven Locking Positions: Between 10 - 52°.
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Surface Area Expansion:Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36" (91 cm).
- Locking Angle: 10° Width (Total Surface Area) - 23" (58 cm).
- Locking Angle: 17° Width (Total Surface Area) - 25" (64 cm).
- Locking Angle: 24° Width (Total Surface Area) - 27" (69 cm).
- Locking Angle: 31° Width (Total Surface Area) - 29" (74 cm).
- Locking Angle: 38° Width (Total Surface Area) - 30" (76 cm).
- Locking Angle: 45° Width (Total Surface Area) - 32" (81 cm).
- Locking Angle: 52° Width (Total Surface Area) - 33" (84 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75" (40 cm).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.