All Physio Control LifePak CR Plus AEDs have been refurbished and recertified through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician.
PHYSIO CONTROL LIFEPAK CR PLUS Package includes
- Recertified AED
- AED Wall Cabinet
- New Adult Pads
- New Battery
- AED wall sign
- Carrying Case
- Full One Year Warranty
- Owners/Operator Manual
Knowing when to deliver a shock to a victim or not is a very important piece to saving someone's life. The Physio Control LifePak CR Plus takes the guesswork out of this decision and decides for you. The LifePak CR Plus is designed to know when to shock a heart or not. This gives the user confidence in knowing that they are administering the best possible treatment to the victim. Along with this feature the LifePak CR Plus also comes in a fully automatic version that allows a shock to be delivered by just turning on the AED and applying the electrode pads and that is it, no button press required. This takes the hesitation of a human out of the question and lets the AED complete its intended purpose.
- Can deliver up to 360 joules of energy with a shock, this is the highest level available on the market.
- "OK" indicator showing that the last self-test was successful.
- Has a battery indicator to show if the battery needs to be replaced.
- Incrementally increases shock power if the previous level was unsuccessful.
- Stores patient data for review.
- Click here for Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Brochure
- Click here for Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus Manual
Alternate Part Numbers
80403-000148, 80403-000149, 3202359-010, 3202359-011
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.