PHILIPS HEARTSTART FR3
Introducing the newest professional AED in the HeartStart line comes the Philips HeartStart FR3. Designed to be quicker, simpler, and more efficient this is the perfect AED for those in emergency management services but still easy enough to use to benefit the lay responder.
Speed is the name of the game when responding to an SCA(sudden cardiac arrest) an Philips had this in mind when designing this AED. To power on this AED you just simply open the carry case and it automatically turns on allowing the user to concentrate on pad placement saving valuable seconds. The SMART Pads III eliminate the need to fumble around opening them as there is no pouch to open when they are pre-connected. There is also no need to switch the pads when having to respond to an infant/child victim as all the user needs to do is insert the infant/child key and the AED will automatically adjust for child/infant therapy. Philips Quick Shock technology also reduces the time needed between hands-off and shock delivery to cut down on CPR interruptions
- Small and lightweight coming in at only 3.5 lbs.
- Has an IP55 rating for protection against water and dust.
- Self tests daily, weekly, and monthly making sure all components are working and will alert the user when something is not working with visual and audible prompts.
- Built in metronome to keep the user's compression rate on track.
- Can be configured for bilingual use.
- High-resolution color LCD screen .
- Able to be converted to a training AED with just the purchase of the training battery and training pads instead of having to purchase a whole new training unit.
- Upgradeable to keep up with current protocols.
- Can record rescue data to be reviewed.
- This AED comes with a 5 year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.