All Defibtech Lifeline AEDs have been refurbished and recertified through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician. They also come new pads, new battery, carrying case, full one year warranty, and a 30 day money back guarantee.
DEFIBTECH LIFELINE AED
This is the original Defibtech AED, its simplistic design and operation has held strong over the years and show no signs of stopping. The simple two button design makes it one of the simplest AEDs to operate. With a green button to turn the AED on and a red button to apply a shock it doesn't get any easier than this.
- A calm, clear, concise voice leads the operator through the rescue one step at a time.
- Well lit progress lights help to provide visual text guidance to back up the voice prompt instructions.
- Lightweight design and no moving parts makes for an easy rescue with no confusion.
- Active status indicator that lets the user know the AED is ready to perform.
- Can easily be upgraded as protocols change.
- Records data that can be retrieved and reviewed.
- Uses biphasic technology
- Very rugged and durable, withstands dust and water ingress and tested to military standards.
- Click here for Defibtech Lifeline Brochure
- Click here for Defibtech Lifeline Manual
Alternate Part Numbers
DCF-110, DDU-100A, 1470010, DCF-100RX, DCF-110RX, DCF-A100-EN, DCF-A110-EN, DCF-A100-RX-EN, DCF-A110-RX-EN, DCF-A120-EN, DCF-A120RX-EN, DCF-A130-EN, DCF-A130RX-EN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.