Business Package Includes
- New AED- includes manufacturers warranty
- AED Wall Cabinet
- Adult Pads
- AED wall sign
- AED decal
- Carrying Case
CARDIAC SCIENCE POWERHEART G5 AED
The Powerheart G5 AED is the latest AED to be produced by Cardiac Science. It is making waves for being the first AED to combine real-time CPR feedback, automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and quick shock times. The strong attributes of the Powerheart G5 allows everyone from a professionally trained rescuer to the common lay responder to deliver therapy in a quick and efficient manner to a victim of SCA (sudden cardiac arrest) to better increase the chance of survival.
RUGGEDNESS AND RELIABILITY
The Powerheart G5 AED is designed to withstand a beating. It is protected against dust and water due to high ingress protection (IP55) allowing superior performance in rough environments.
- The Powerheart G5 meets the military standard for shock, vibration, and drop testing.
- The Rescue Ready technology assures this AED will always be ready to perform due to self tests of the main AED components ( battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- This AED also initiates a partial charge of the high voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The Rescue Ready light on the AED lets the user know that they are grabbing a fully operable AED.
EASE OF USE
This AED gives real-time CPR feedback that gives users the confidence they need in hectic situations.
- The AED will give you guidance on compression depth as well as the rate of compressions.
- The fully automatic version will deliver the shock without the need of a button press from the user, eliminating the users hesitation to activate the shock.
- The interchangeable pad design makes placement much easier.
- The Rescue Coach technology gives the user prompts to guide them through each step of the rescue, there are also text prompts to help when in a noisy and hectic environment.
- The user can also easily change to an alternate language with a simple push of a button.
ADVANCED PATIENT THERAPY
The Powerheart G5 is packed with features to make sure the victim has the best chance of survival.
- The Powerheart G5 can deliver a post-CPR shock in as quick as 10 seconds.
- The AED can analyze the victims needs and can deliver a customized shock at the needed energy level.
- The user can customize the prompts, protocols, and CPR feedback.
- When the use of pediatric pads is needed this AED can automatically detect them when inserted and delivers a reduced shock.
- The Powerheart G5 comes with a 7-year warranty.
- The battery for the Powerheart G5 comes with a 4-year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.