All of our Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 units have been refurbished and recertified through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician.
Most Popular - Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED Package Includes
- Recertified Powerheart G3 AED
- AED Wall Cabinet
- New Adult Pads - 18-month expiration date
- New Battery
- AED wall sign
- Carrying Case
- Full One Year Warranty
- Owners/Operator Manual
Powerheart AED G3 Features
- Daily, weekly, and monthly self-checks
- RescueCoach voice prompts
- RescueReady technology
- Heart rhythm analysis
- Built-in CPR metronome
Powerheart AED G3
In emergency situations like sudden cardiac arrest, timeliness and accuracy of response can literally be a matter of life and death. For those who aren't medically trained, the fear of doing something wrong can often lead to hesitation or inaction. This is where the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus comes into play as a game-changing device. Designed with user-friendliness in mind, the device incorporates RescueCoach™ voice prompts that methodically guide the user through the entire rescue process, providing real-time, step-by-step instructions.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 is always ready to perform at its full capabilities anytime an emergency arises. With its Rescue Ready technology, it is constantly checking itself to make sure all of its components are in operable condition.
- Every day, this AED self-checks its main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy
If anything is wrong, the AED status indicator will change from green to red, and the AED will generate an audible alert to let the user know to service the unit, making sure that the unit is always ready when it counts.
EVEN THE UNTRAINED CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE
- The AED is remarkably intuitive. Once the rescuer places the electrode pads onto the victim's chest, the device automatically assesses the heart rhythm. The AED's smart technology determines whether a shock is needed or not. This takes the guesswork away from the rescuer, instilling confidence that the right actions are being taken. But the guidance doesn’t end with shock delivery. Post-shock, the device features a built-in metronome that sets the pace for chest compressions, a crucial part of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The voice prompts continue, providing explicit instructions for performing CPR, ensuring that the rescuer maintains the correct rhythm and pressure while awaiting professional medical help.
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 PRODUCT INFORMATION
Powerheart G3 AED Alternate Part Numbers
9390A-1001P, 9390E-1001P, 9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-201WP, 9300E-501WP, 9390a-501P, 9390A-1001, 9390E-1001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.