Cardiac Science Powerheart G3
All of our Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 units have been refurbished and recertified through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician.
- Recertified AED
- New Adult Pads - 18 month expiration date
- New Battery
- Carrying Case
- AED Check Tag
- Full One Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Owners/Operator Manual
ALWAYS READY- Perfect for Dentists, Churches, Fitness Centers, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Healthcare Offices, and General Business
The recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 comes equipped with many features like clear voice prompts, a text screen, a built-in metronome, and more to help trained and untrained individuals help save the life of individuals experiencing sudden cardiac arrest.
The Rescue Coach technology helps guide rescuers through each step in the defibrillation process. Once the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 is attached to the patient, the device analyzes an individual's heart rhythm and determines if a shock is necessary. This takes any questions rescuers may have on what to do and can give them confidence in knowing whether or not they should provide a shock. Additionally, the recertified Powerheart AED G3 has a built-in metronome so rescuers can provide consistent CPR giving them the best chance of survival. The Powerheart AED G3 also comes equipped with a text screen that provides vital information in loud environments or for those who are hearing impaired.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 is always ready to perform at its full capabilities anytime an emergency arises. With its Rescue Ready technology, it is constantly checking itself to make sure all of its components are in operable condition.
- Every day the Powerheart AED G3 self-checks its main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics
- Every month the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy
If anything is wrong, the Powerheart AED G3 status indicator will change from green to red and the AED will generate an audible alert to let the user know to service the unit, making sure that the unit is always ready when it counts.
EVEN THE UNTRAINED CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE
The Powerheart G3 AED has voice prompts to walk the user through the steps of using this device.
- When the pads are applied, the AED can monitor the heartbeat of the individual and knows when or when not to deliver a shock, taking the guesswork of the user out of the equation.
- In the automatic version, the shock is delivered without the push of a button or any further assistance from the user.
- After the shock is delivered, the AED will prompt for CPR with a built-in metronome that will help the user establish the pace for chest compression.
Alternate Part Numbers
9390A-1001P, 9390E-1001P, 9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-201WP, 9300E-501WP, 9390-501P, 9390A-1001, 9390E-1001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.