What is a “Recertified” AED?
AED Market offers both new and “recertified” AED’s. We found that the reason most people and businesses hold off on purchasing an AED is budget constraints. Therefore, we try to make AED’s more readily affordable through our “Premium Recertified” AED’s.
These AED’s are all current models still being made by the manufacturers. We will get them in off lease and trade programs that have been set up through various contracts. Once we receive these AEDs, we have trained Biomedical Equipment Technicians that put them through a 14-point process (listed below) which insures that they are up to manufacturers standards and will work exactly the same as a new one.
We equip all of the "recertified" AED’s with new pads, a new battery, and carrying case. The AED’s will also come with a one-year warranty, but you can upgrade to a 3-year warranty for an extra $50/AED.
Recertified AED: Our 14 Point Checklist
- A perfect solution for a Life Saving AED on a budget
- We verify all Dates, Codes, and Readiness Display
- We test the Case Integrity
- Each unit is perfectly cleaned and detailed
- We test the Electrode Connection
- We confirm Voice Prompts are audible, clear, and complete
- Confirm proper response to the Electrode Impedance Test
- Confirm the new battery is installed and operating properly
- Verify the Pads are properly packed
- Confirm the Pad and Battery expiration dates for future reminder updates
- Each unit includes, New Battery, New Pads, Carrying Case, Owners/Operator Manual
- Each AED includes a full One Year Warranty (extended warranties available)
- Packing checklist is confirmed to ensure the unit is patient ready when delivered
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee