PHYSIO CONTROL LIFEPAK 1000 AED ECG Display- Recertified
All Physio Control Lifepak 1000 AED ECG Display have been refurbished and recertified through an extensive checkpoint service by a Biomedical Technician. They also come new pads, new battery, carrying case, full one year warranty, and a 30 day money back guarantee. Package will include AED, Wall Cabinet, Wall Sign, and Check Tag.
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest being able to customize the care you can deliver to a patient to make for a better personalized treatment is everything. With the Physio Control LifePak 1000 AED you can easily change the settings to better meet your protocol needs while in the field. Using cprMAX technology you can customize the interval times of the shocks before the first shock is applied, cutting down the pre-shock pauses and allowing compressions to continue to happen while the AED is charging. This AED also allows shock energies from a range of 150 to 360 joules making sure strong enough shocks can be delivered for different victims.
- Has three leads that can monitor ECG.
- Rugged and durable with an IP55 rating.
- Large LCD screen.
- CPR countdown timer that provides instruction for the length of hands-on time for every CPR cycle.
- Clear audio and visual prompts.
- Click here for Physio Control Lifepak 1000 Brochure
- Click here for Physio Control Lifepak 1000 Manual
- This AED comes with a 1 year warranty
Alternate Part #'s: 99425-000025, 3202359-010, 3202359-011, LP1000-1, LP1000-2, LP1000-3, LP1000-4, LP1000-5, LP1000-6,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.