DEFIBTECH LIFELINE VIEW AED
DEFIBTECH LIFELINE VIEW AED
Defibtech has taken their original Lifeline AED to a whole other level with the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW. They have defined easy-to-use in the AED world. The Lifeline VIEW AED is the first and only AED that actually shows how to perform therapy on a victim in a full-color motion video. You have never seen anything like this before! The Lifeline VIEW also provides clear, calm voice instructions to pair with the video and images to help assist rescuers in hectic emergency situations. Both trained and untrained individuals can easily follow the prompts given by the device and help potentially save a life.
Lifeline View Ready for Rescue
The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW has a bright easy-to-see light that flashes, so you know the AED is in proper working status and ready for any sudden cardiac emergencies. The Lifeline VIEW runs a daily self-test to ensure the device is working properly and ready. With just the touch of a button, you can quickly and easily check the operational status of the AED, battery, and electrode pads. With a full-screen display and a ready indicator light, you can always be sure your Lifeline VIEW AED is ready for any sudden cardiac emergencies.
Lifeline VIEW AED VIDEO GUIDANCE
The lifeline View AED has an interactive display that shows you step-by-step guidance on performing CPR, rescue breathing, and defibrillation. This gives the user full confidence in being able to save a life by actually seeing right in front of them how to perform a specific step. With Lifeline VIEW AED video display, anyone can perform treatment on an SCA victim quickly where time is a crucial factor. Trained and untrained individuals can follow along with the Lifeline VIEW AED in confidence, knowing they are providing the best treatment possible. Whether it's a bystander, firefighter, or teacher, they can watch the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED and follow the simple instructions - - no training needed. Even if an individual is trained in any of the three steps - -CPR, rescue breathing, and defibrillation - - an emergency situation can be very stressful. Having a video and calm step-by-step voice instructions can help recall training memories and keep you focused. The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW also has a built-in metronome, this feature along with a video to follow gives you the perfect combination for the lay rescuer to have the best chance of success.
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED FEATURES
- The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED has real-time protocol selection to switch between compression-only CPR and both compression and rescue breathing, making it versatile for rescuers with different techniques.
- One touch status screen lets you know that the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW is up to date and ready to go without the AED even being on.
- Easily upgradable as protocols change.
- Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED battery.
- Voice and video prompts.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-tests.
- Rugged and durable for the roughest of environments.
- Data can be recorded on the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED for retrieval and review.
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Product Information
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED WARRANTY
- The Lifeline View AED has an 8-year warranty.
- Defibtech Lifeline VIEW battery has a 4-year warranty.
Alternate Part #'s: DCF-A2310EN, DDU-2300, DCF-A2310EN, DCF-A2310EN-CC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.