Use coupon code Save300 to get an extra $300 off.
HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P FEATURES
- Audio and visual prompts to guide the user in the rescue process, with 3 large illuminated icons that tell the user when to: "attach pads," "do not touch the patient," and "it is safe to touch the patient."
- SCOPE biphasic technology.
- IP56 rating gives the Heartsine samaritan PAD 350P AED the best level of protection from dust and moisture ingress.
- Combines the electrodes and battery into one package, the Pad-Pak, so there is only one date to monitor and only one item to have to replace after use or expiration.
- Self Checks.
- Pediatric pads are available for infant/child use.
- Built-in metronome that helps the user keep the rhythm of chest compression.
- Can record rescue data to be reviewed.
- Able to be upgraded to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED Product Information
- Click here for Heartsine samaritan Pad 350P Brochure
- Click here for Heartsine samaritan Pad 350P Manual
HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
Need an AED that can be easily carried around on a constant basis? Then the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED is for you. Perfect for those who need to carry an AED on them, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P is one of the easiest AEDs to transport. Coming in at only 2.4 lbs and 28-56% smaller than other AEDs, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P is the smallest and lightest AED on the market. With the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P portable design it can either be carried in a vehicle, plane, or on your person.
AEDs for Public Access
Response time is crucial in an SCA emergency, so the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P is designed so everyone from a bystander to a first responder can provide life-saving assistance. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P can be placed in the office, pool, grocery store, community center - - any public or private location where people gather. PAD, otherwise known as public access defibrillation, is designed to make AEDs available in public areas. Having an AED already on-site can increase response time, contributing to higher survival rates.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED stands out in the world of emergency medical devices with its innovative and user-friendly two-button design. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P focuses on simplicity and ease of use, crucial in high-stress situations like cardiac emergencies. The device features two distinct buttons: one for powering the unit on and off, and another, for administering the shock. When every second counts, the ease of simply pressing a single button to activate the AED can make a significant difference. The second button, distinctly colored in bright orange, is the shock button. The clear visual distinction between the two buttons minimizes the risk of user error, which is particularly important in high-pressure situations where a responder might be experiencing stress or panic. This two-button design of the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED embodies the principles of simplicity and user-centric engineering. Reducing the number of steps and decisions required from the user allows for a faster response time, which is vital in a cardiac emergency.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P WARRANTY
- The Heartsine samaritan PAD 350P AED has an 8-year warranty.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P Alternate Part Numbers: 350-BAC-US-10, PAD 350P, PAD 300P, PAD-BAS-US-05, PAD-SYS-US-05, PAD-PED-US-05, PAD-TRN-US-05, SAM 300-P, SAM 300P-1, SAM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.