Box of 20 - Ships within 24 hours from our Nashville, TN office.
KN95 Breathing Protective Mask: non Sterile
Our KN95 masks filters the air you breathe, and keeps you safe from virus, bacteria, dust, seasonal allergies, smoke, odor, car exhaust, air polution, allergens, and much more, keeping you healthy and safe from many diseases.
Top Material: Made of KN95 grade particulates and new PP non-woven fabric.
They are made from skin-friendly fabric and nose bridge design for a better and more comfortable fit. The elastic mask straps are comfortable and made to fit different kinds of face structures to ensure long wear without irritation. The mask will not rub or hurt your face, or disturb you makeup.
Multi functional: The KN95 face mask is suitable for men and women of all ages, with different face types. You can wear it anywhere, and is perfect for anyone in healthcare, out shopping, general businesses, sports, exercise, and anywhere you need protection.
1. keeps you safe from virus, bacteria, dust, seasonal allergies, smoke, odor, car exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and much more, keeping you healthy and safe from many diseases.
2. Soft elastic ear loop, comfortable to wear, will not rub your face, contours to your face so it will not leave an outline trace on your face when you take it off.
3. One size fits all. Provides maximum face coverage and allows unrestricted breathing without discomfort.
4. External nose band runs the width of the mask to allow a closer and more comfortable fit.
- Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.
- Must be properly stored away from contaminated areas.
- Protect from mechanical compression, humidity, high temperature, sunlight, and corrosive chemicals.
- It is recommended that the product be stored at a temperature of 28.4° F (-2° C) to 86° F (+30 ° C) and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
Instructions for Use
- Wash your hands before putting on mask.
- Position the mask under your chin with the nose piece up.
- Lightly stretch the ear loops over onto the back of your ear and release loops.
- Perform a fit check, not touching the mask with your hands, exhale. If mask remains on snug and seal between the mask and face is not broken, the mask is on correctly and fits your face.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
Instructions for Use for Optional Nose Clip
- Bend nose clip slightly and apply it across the nose bridge area on the mask.
- Once the mask is on your face, adjust the nose clip so it sits snug across your nose.
These masks are meant for everyday use and not intended for a sterile medical setting. While wearing a mask may improve personal hygiene, they are not meant to protect from any specific disease.
Notice: Due to mask is personal belongings, Changing or returning goods is not allowed unless there is quality problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.