HeartSine Samaritan Pad 350P (Aviation Unit) with Pediatric Pads
HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P- (Aviation)
Adult pad and battery pack is TSO Certified.
Need an AED that can be easily carried around on a constant basis? Then the HeartSine Samaritan Pad 350p is the AED for you. This is one of the smallest and lightest AED on the market. Coming in at only 2.4 lbs and being 28-56% smaller than other AEDs this is one of the easiest AEDs to transport on a regular basis. Making this AED perfect for those who need to carry an AED on them.
- Audio and visual prompts to guide the user in the rescue process, with 3 large illuminated icons that tell the user when to: "attach pads," "do not touch the patient," and "it is safe to touch the patient."
- SCOPE biphasic technology.
- IP56 rating giving this AED the best level of protection from dust and moisture ingress.
- Combines the electrodes and battery into one package so their is only one date to have to monitor and only one item to have to replace after use or expiration.
- Self Checks itself.
- Pediatric pads available for infant/child use.
- Built in metronome that helps the user keep the rhythm of chest compression.
- Can record rescue data to be reviewed.
- Able to be upgraded to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- This AED has an 8 year warranty.
- open box unit
- Click here for Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350P Brochure
- Click here for Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350P Manual
Alternate Part Numbers: 350-BAC-US-10, PAD 350P, PAD 300P, PAD-BAS-US-05, PAD-SYS-US-05, PAD-PED-US-05, PAD-TRN-US-05, SAM 300-P, SAM 300P-1, SAM 300P-2